Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Phone Interview!

Ok I'm finally posting about what happened with my phone interview! Sorry it's late!

So my phone interview was schedule for Friday 1/21 at 9:45am. I was sitting in my room going over my notes, which I taped onto the wall so they wouldn't make noise, waiting for my interviewer to call. Here's a picture of my intense notes :)


Anyways I'm watching my cell phone turn from 9:45am to 9:48 to 9:50 and I start freaking out. My interviewer didn't call until 9:55 and apologized for being late. She asked if we could reschedule because she was having computer issues so I rescheduled for the next day, Saturday 1/22 at 10am. I was pretty bummed since everyone else got to do their interviews that day without any issues and I was so anxious to get it done with!

So I did it Saturday and I felt like it went really well! The interviewer was really nice she asked me Why I wanted to do the CP, about my past jobs, and then we went over the roles I wanted and why and what kind of experience I had. It was a pretty easy interview, no trick questions! :) The one different question I got from the ones I had prepared was "Tell me about a time where you had to multitask while using a computerized system (like a cash register)" which was easy to answer since I worked in a coffee shop as a cashier and had to get food and pastries and stock at the same time. Everything else were questions I had heard before and questions everyone else had probably heard before!

So now I'm just waiting to see what happens. She told me I'll be hearing back anywhere between 3-6 weeks but I'm hoping to hear back sooner since I applied on the first day and interviewed on the 3rd day! lol I really hope I get in! This has been my dream since I was 14!!!! Good luck everyone else applying, especially to my D-Fam!! :)

1 comment:

  1. my brother is applying to the disney college program, too! i'm so excited to hear a bit more about your adventures!!
    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete