Thursday, January 20, 2011

Passed the WBI!!!

For anyone who doesn't know WBI=Web Based Interview. This is the portion of the application most people are nervous about where they ask you personality type questions. If you pass that portion you go onto the phone interview. So I applied yesterday and passed!!! :) I scheduled my phone interview for 9:45am tomorrow morning (Friday)!! I'm sooo excited and I'm basically spending the rest of today planning for it. I know I'll do fine as long as I don't get too nervous and let my love for Disney shine through!! :) I haven't heard of anyone from the Dfam on facebook not getting past the wbi so good luck everyone on your phone interviews!!!

I'll post again tomorrow to let everyone know how it went!

2 comments:

  1. I also passed the WBI last night! And my interview is Friday as well but @10:15am! My response said I was a strong candidate but I was just curious if that's the standard answer or if you know if people get other replies??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the standard answer, the only other answer is if you fail lol

    ReplyDelete