Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 random facts

I was tagged by Kryssy so here's 10 randoms things you might not know about me!

1. I've been playing the violin for 12 years and am putting on my first recital (for school) at the end of March before I graduate from college.
2. I've never had a boyfriend. My first date (and only date so far) was to my senior prom with a guy I've known since 3rd grade. I've been asked out by people since, just not by anyone who interests me. I secretly hope my first real boyfriend will be my prince charming....I've waited long enough! :)
3. I have a shopping addiction....take me into a store and I will almost always find something to buy.
4. I'm really bad at making decisions, if you're ever with me when I have to decide between 2 things, brace yourself, I'll go back and forth for at least 5-10 minutes.
5. I was born a preemie at 1 pound, 11 oz. Eventually I went down to 1 pound 2 oz because of the lose of water weight. I was in the hospital for 3 months and my parents visited me every single day.
6. I have the entire series of I Love Lucy on DVD. Ever since I was little I've loved Lucille Ball and can't get enough of her. I also collect her other shows and specials on DVD as well as I Love Lucy barbie dolls. I've come to the conclusion that when I move into my own house I'm going to need to have a separate room just for my Lucy stuff lol.
7. I was extremely shy in school and didn't talk to anyone until 5th grade. Now that I look back on it I realize how stupid and weird it was but at the time I was just too afraid to talk to anyone. I think it's genetic because now my 10 year old sister is the exact same way and doesn't talk to anyone at school.
8. I love country music and I'm a member of the official Carrie Underwood fan club. It sounds dorky but I get amazing seats at her concerts. The best I've gotten so far is 6th row, dead center. Oh and I got free tickets to see her at the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC for a Thanksgiving Day Parade taping she did for CBS. 
9. I've been to Disney World 18 times. The last time I went was in May with 2 friends for my birthday. Lets just say it didn't go well and I'm never going on vacation with friends again...or at least ones I haven't spent a ton of time with. You don't know people until you've lived with them that's for sure!
10. I'm half Puerto Rican and half Italian. Holidays are awesome cause my grandma on my moms side brings the Spanish food and my grandma on my dads brings the Italian food, yummm.

I'm going to be tagging Amanda Quintal and Diana Kelly. Hopefully they haven't been tagged yet?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment