Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Note: I started this on tumblr but decided I didn't like it there because people can't comment on your posts. So the next few posts are imported from my tumblr.

Welcome!

Alright guys n gals, this is my new blog! yayyyy *cue applause*

I’ll be writing here every now and then to yall know what I’m up to, how school is going, what I’m planning, how life is going in general. I’ve never used tumblr before so I’ll probably be playing around with all the features& figuring things out.

Right now I’m home for the summer, taking 2 summer classes (not at the same time) and starting work regularly in July at the bus company (my fav, love it there). I’m going to be starting my senior year at Uconn in the Fall and applying to grad school and the Disney College Program after Christmas. Cross your fingers I get into that, it’s been my dream to work with Disney since middle school :) When I start applying and everything my blog will probably primarily be about Disney but for now it’s about life and my anticipation for the program lol.

So that’s it for now, I’m being called for dinner….blueberry pancakes yummm.

Have a magical evening! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment