Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Change of Plans!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting on here, school has been super busy with my recital and now the end of the semester, finals, and graduation. I don't have a lot of free time! I did want to update a little though. In my last post I revealed that KT and I will be staying at the All Star Music for 2 nights before check in. This has now changed! My dad found a really good deal on the Buena Vista Suites (cheaper than Disney) which is  a lot closer to Vista Way (5 minutes down the street) and includes breakfast. So I will be staying there for 1 night with my dad and brother (who are coming down on the Autotrain with me) and then staying the next night with KT  before check in! The hotel looks really nice and I'm super excited I'll be able to split my time between my dad and brother and my new roomie KT :)

Also, our apartment is now complete! We've been planning on sharing an apartment with Nicole (who I've been talking to on facebook) but she needed her own roommate and we finally found one! :) Her name is Rebecca and she seems really nice. I think our apartment is going to work out really well, we all seem very compatible and easy going about things.

That's all the Disney news I can think of for now. 44 days until I leave for Florida! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment